Quick and Easy Attic Insulation
- Covers entire attic in less than 1.5 hours (1000 sq. ft. attic with R-30).
- R-30 insulation energy savings.
- AttiCat™ Expanding Blown-In PINK FIBERGLAS™ Insulation provides optimum insulating R-value for your climate zone.
- Provides complete coverage, even around pipes, wires and outlets.
- AttiCat™ Expanding Blown-In PINK FIBERGLAS™ Insulation releases and expands completely inside the machine. As the insulation bounces its way up to your attic, it is further conditioned through the length of the hose, breaking it up and fluffing it, creating millions of tiny air pockets that give the material its insulating power.
- Easy clean-up because the machine does the work
- Low-dust system
No Settling, High-Value Retention
- AttiCat™ Expanding Blown-In PINK FIBERGLAS™ insulation will not settle like other attic insulation
- Keeps its energy saving R-value over time
As a licensed roofing contractor serving Pasadena, Arcadia, Sierra Madre, San Marino and the surrounding communities we know a quality roofing job just doesn’t happen by chance. It is an expression of our quality roofing installers training, ingenuity and know-how.
Our promise is to execute the finer details of a quality roof installation to achieve 100% homeowner approval. Maintenance costs are usually the second largest single expense component for buildings… right behind utility costs. A prudent building owner, manager or engineer, wouldn’t think of going more than six months without servicing an HVAC system or having elevators or boilers serviced.
That said, it’s surprising how many building professionals completely ignore one of the biggest building wear items until symptoms of system failure have been reported. If your first roof inspection is in response to a tenant or employee complaints about roof leaks, your options are likely to be limited and costly. Roof replacement is never inexpensive and when the expense is unexpected, it can have a devastating effect on your operating budget.
How often do you get your roof inspected?
A yearly roof inspection gives prudent building managers and owners an accurate assessment of the current roof conditions, a road map for needed maintenance and repairs to preserve or extend the life of the existing roofing system, and a valuable financial plan to help accurately prepare and time future roof replacement projects… on budget and on your own schedule.
Annual roof inspections also provide low-cost insurance against the unforeseen expense of water intrusion that may cause damage to a building’s structure or contents. It’s also a great hedge against potentially expensive roof replacement costs associated with a hastily planned project. Practical building management dictates that if your roof is more than five years old, you should have a professional roof inspection every year to assess and preserve the health of your asset.